Aug 28, 2008

July 30, 2005 (i.e. the long-awaited sequel to the last post)

Someone asked why I'd waited so long for the followup post about Miranda's birth. I told her, "I just wanted everyone to feel like it took as long to get through it as I did when it happened." ;-) No, it just took me a while to create a slideshow I actually liked.

So here it is -- a pictoral journey through the very first minutes of Miranda's life. Enjoy!

(PS -- Ok, I just ran through the show, and it tends to drag a bit. Try using the right arrow to advance the slide every few seconds. Wow -- a self-serve slide show!)

Click to play July 30, 2005
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

4 comments:

Alana said...

Very nice slide show! Sweet wittle baby fingers!

lara said...

that was so BEAUTIFUL! Thank you so much for sharing those photos. Perfect song too.

MeesheMama said...

Yeah, I agree with Lara on all counts. Great song, great pictures. Love especially the shots of Billy catching Miranda. Wow. You are a tough mama.

Janet said...

Very well put together, and you're a better woman than I am. It's entirely unfair that you stayed so beautiful through 24 hours of labor. I for one am very thankful that no cameras were in the room when either of mine were born. There were far too many pictures of me running around before and after as it was.