Jul 26, 2009

5 things meme

I borrowed this from Morning Coffee.

5 things I was doing 5 years ago:

  1. preparing for our 5-week trip to Europe
  2. trying to get pregnant
  3. writing a paper on Aristotle
  4. working in the garden with the neighborhood kids
  5. working with Communality

5 things on tomorrow's to-do list:

  1. leadership meeting
  2. finish 2 DSE articles
  3. fold & rotate laundry
  4. order cake & make to-do list for Miranda's birthday party
  5. get to the gym

5 things I would do with a million dollars:

  1. pay off our mortgage
  2. fund a 1-year sabbatical for Billy so that he could do some personal writing
  3. donate money to our favorite nonprofits, to Communality, & to One Horizon, & become an extravagent tipper
  4. take Billy & the kids to Guatemala, & go with Billy to Africa
  5. ok, I'll admit it -- get a twice-monthly manicure & pedicure

5 places I have lived:

  1. Lubbock, Tx
  2. Jonesville, Va
  3. Stickleyville, Va
  4. Wilmore, Ky
  5. Lexington, Ky

5 things I want to be doing in 5 years:

  1. teaching ethics somewhere I enjoy
  2. having adventures with my 9 yr old and 4 yr old
  3. pursuing a more healthy lifestyle -- eating better, exercising more regularly
  4. travelling
  5. expanding my gardening and local food skills -- eating more sustainably, locally, & healthfully

If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged. Leave me a comment so I'll know to go read yours!

No comments: