- Conceiving Parenthood: American Protestantism and the Spirit of Reproduction
- Rewired: Exploring Religious Conversion
- Study guide to Making Room: Recovering Hospitality as a Christian Tradition (2 copies)
- The Ethics of Aquinas
- Inheriting Paradise: Meditations on Gardening
- The Christian Case for Virtue Ethics
- Amor Dei: A Study of the Religion of St. Augustine
Ok, so they were all 30-40% off, and I've really needed the Aquinas and virtue texts, and I'll probably give away both the study guides, and I'm reading lots of stuff about parenthood right now... what???
The really depressing part? Rewired is the dissertation of a friend of mine, who graduated Asbury after I did, and had the same advisor, and now it's in publication. At least he didn't have a kid.
Jan 5, 2008
Books I purchased this weekend at SCE (aka why I need to ask Billy for forgiveness)
at 10:12 PM