OK, just in case you were wondering if I was in competition for your award... I'm not.
Monday night, I left an extra strength Tylenol on the bed, which she swallowed very adeptly. My quick-thinking husband called a friend and then called poison control, who assured him that one wouldn't hurt. (Although that teething fever will be history.)
Tuesday morning, after a very sleepy nursing session, I thought, "I need to roll her over to the middle of the bed. I need to... zzzzzz." Yes, I was awakened by the thud of a small, scrunchy body hitting the floor, followed by a sleepy but increasingly wide-awake wailing. After a few minutes of crying and a few minutes of nursing, all was well.
Yikes. I shouldn't make mistakes like this. Sure, everything is OK, but it still isn't good. So, is anyone else out there doing stuff like this? Tell me your stories and make me feel better (or just make me laugh, which works just as well!)