Jul 10, 2008

random meme (love it!)

I've been tagged by Loco Lara. Thanks, hon!

Here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Seven Facts About Me:

1. I have a very small tattoo on my right hip. It's my sorority letters & symbol. I would really like to change it, but am not sure how to do so without serious pain or money.
2. I love to do electrical work, especially anything with the breaker box. Running wire is my least favorite.
3. I want to become a runner, ie someone who loves to run. I dreamed once that I was running through the country, and loving it. I'm afraid I'm too lazy to make this dream a reality.
4. I used to ride horses, hunter-jumper and horse trials. I would LOVE to ride competitively again someday, if I could find the time and the money.
5. I can't decide if I'm an introvert or an extrovert. (You're welcome to vote on this one.)
6. I like to go to movies by myself; no need to find someone who also wants to see that weird indie flick or that tasteless slasher. Also, no one tries to steal my popcorn or Jordan Almonds (THE candy of choice at the movies).
7. I love doing tequila shots, in moderation.

OK, here's who I've chosen: Mike, Joy, Melinda, Peter, Jodie, Janet, Diane, and Alana. I can't wait!

6 comments:

choral_composer said...

I was tagged by this one back in April. You can read my 7 things here at http://edensong.blogspot.com/2008/04/ive-been-tagged.html

maria said...

Oh, should have known you'd be ahead of the curve. ;-)

Please hug Amy Batte Taylor for me when you see her, and tell her to email me or else!!

Janet said...

Here I am! I'm not ignoring you, but I was a bit busy this weekend, as you may know. ;)
I think I did this once too, or something similar, but it's easier to do it again than try to find the post. I'll let you know when it's up.

Janet said...

HEY! DIANE HAS A BLOG!!!!!! And we spent half the weekend together and it never came up. Go figure.

dnl said...

ok, i did my duty... i responded on my blog... :)
di

Janet said...

Ma cher Madame,
Ze meme, she ees fini.
Merci.
Au revoir.